CenterPoint Energy Dayton Air Show Fly-In Program
The Fly-In program includes parking at the Aviation Sales, Inc. (ASI) ramp on the southeast side of Dayton International Airport. Pilots and guests will be directed to the main show gate for admission to the show grounds.
- Normal gate or advance purchase ticket prices apply
- Aircraft are subject to a $35 ramp fee
- Arrival and departure permitted anytime, even during show operations, except during some military demonstration times
- Call ASI at 937-898-3927 or visit their website at www.aviationsalesinc.com for additional information
- Inform Dayton Ground you are a “Regular Fly-In” aircraft for taxi to ASI