- ALL CARRY-IN ITEMS AND PERSONS ARE SUBJECT TO SEARCH.
- ALL UNATTENDED BAGS AND ITEMS WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE PREMISES.
- CAMERAS MAY BE USED TO MONITOR THE FACILITY.
THE FOLLOWING RESTRICTIONS APPLY:
- No Coolers
- No Loose Ice
- No Cans or glass
- No Alcohol
- No Pets
- No Weapons
- No Firearms
- No Tents or awnings
- No Cooking Equipment
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE:
To minimize imposition it is recommended that Air Show patrons bring only necessary items and limit the size and contents of carry-in items to those that are essential.
Air Show concession stands feature a wide variety of food and beverage options for your enjoyment and convenience.
Water is available complimentary at one location on the show grounds.
YOUR COOPERATION AND PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.
The CenterPoint Energy Dayton Air Show will only permit the entry of small, soft-sided coolers carrying life-saving medicines or formula bottles for young infants.
Chairs, blankets and handheld umbrellas ARE permitted.
Answers to FAQs on Restrictions
- Food is NOT prohibited but it must be wrapped in clear wrapping and not in a cooler.
- Loose ice is prohibited because it is difficult to search. Ice packs ARE permitted.
- A "cooler" is anything that was designed to insulate.
- Often the contents are fine as long as they are NOT in a cooler.