Parking and Directions
The CenterPoint Energy Dayton Air Show has seven parking lots:
- P-Lot for Chalet and Pavilion ticket holders (Shuttle to Chalet or Pavilions)
- General Admission Main Lot for General Admission tickets (Walk to Gate)
- General Admission South Lot for General Admission tickets (Shuttle to Gate)
- Handicap Parking Lot for any ticket holders with a Handicap plate or hang tag
- VIP Parking Lot for Chairman’s Club and other VIP guests. Hangtag required.
- C-lot Parking Lot for volunteers, air crew, and vendors.
- Media Parking Lot for media, and Photo Pit/Tour ticket purchasers
Parking lots can be accessed from I-75 or I-70
From I-75 take Exit 64 Northwoods Blvd follow signs for ticket type.
From I-70 take Exit 32 Airport Access Road follow signs for ticket type.
ENTRY TO P-LOT REQUIRES PARKING PASS. FOR PASSES PRINTED AT HOME OR ON MOBILE DEVICE, YOU MUST HOLD PASS OR MOBILE DEVICE UP FOR POLICE TO SEE
Parking for General Admission is $15 per car and $25 for RVs, buses and other large vehicles. Cash is only accepted at the gate.
Motor homes, RVs, and motorcycles will be directed to their designated parking area as they enter lot.