Alternate Parking Plan
- Only implemented if rain prior to show prevents use of grass parking lots like in 2019
- If implemented, Alternate Parking Plan would be announced on show website, social media and local TV, radio and newspaper outlets. Emails will also be sent to customers purchasing tickets online.
- Site used for Alternate Parking Plan is the former UPS Freight Facility on the north side of Dayton International Airport off Old Springfield Road.
- Follow digital roadside signs for routing to Alternate Parking.
- Best route for Alternate Parking is via I – 70 Exit 32, Airport Access Road, and follow signs.