The CenterPoint Energy Dayton Air Show Presented by Kroger is a safe environment. Below are show site features, safety initiatives and recommendations that will help keep you safe:
- Fresh Air – Everything is outdoors. Nothing like good ole fresh air on a beautiful summer day.
- Space – Show has over 100 acres of grounds. Plenty of room to spread out.
- Sanitation Stations – Placed throughout the site for guest convenience.
- Specialty Seating – Tables spaced 6’ .apart.
- Cleaning – Tables, chairs and other surfaces sanitized each day.
- Portable restrooms spaced 6’ apart and frequently sanitized. Each unit equipped with hand sanitizer.
Staying safe and separate is a team effort! Your assistance helps keep you and the spectators around you safe. Here’s some things you can do:
- Wash and sanitize your hands frequently.
- Wear a mask, if desired, when in close proximity to other people
- Try to maintain a distance of 6 feet or more between your party and others.
- Do not attend the show if you or a family member have been sick.
- Stay hydrated and drink plenty of fluids during the show.
- Minimize touching surfaces and your face.
- Avoid using cash when making purchases
Enoy the show and stay safe.