Your Safety is Important to Us
The CenterPoint Energy Dayton Air Show Presented by Kroger is conducting a drive-in air show in 2021 to align with current health guidance to ensure the safety of our guests. The show will follow health mandates as directed by Public Health Dayton Montgomery County in effect at the time of the show. The following are initiatives to help keep you safe:
- Reduced show attendance
- Online ticket sales only. No ticket sales at event
- Provide 6 feet of separation on-site
- Contactless ticket scanning
- Frequent sanitization of restrooms and other surfaces
- Wearing a mask is mandatory when outside your personal viewing area
- Avoid using cash when making purchases
- Mobile concessions for food/beverage and merchandise will be credit-preferred payment
- Maintain a distance of 6 feet or more between your party and others
- Increased presence of sanitizing stations. Please sanitize your hands frequently
- Stay hydrated and drink plenty of fluids during the show
- Minimize touching surfaces and your face
- Do not attend the show if you or a family member are sick
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness or death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By visiting the CenterPoint Energy Dayton Air Show, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Enoy the show and stay safe.